This site is operated by a business or businesses owned by Informa PLC and all copyright resides with them. Informa PLC's registered office is 5 Howick Place, London SW1P 1WG. Registered in England and Wales. Number 8860726.
Whyttest is a QA outsourcing company, with a friendly culture and testing sites in Eastern Europe: Bucharest, Romania and Belgrade, Serbia.
Founded in 2014, we are now 120+ whyttesters, in a mix of veterans of the industry and enthusiastic "young bloods".
Forged in the fires of complex projects, our teams have deep expertise an real passion for finding the most elusive bugs out there.
We adapt to any partner framework or we recommend our bulletproof standards, tools and pipelines.
- Functionality Testing - Is the main and most common type of testing involved when checking a software product. We look out for problems within the title itself such as game mechanic & systems, performance, stability, environment, sound or game asset related issues.
- Compliance Testing - As every first-party vendor has strict requirements for all titles that are to be released on their platforms, we validate that the product complies with Microsoft, Sony, Nintendo and mobile devices technical guidelines.
- User experience - Is a form of user acceptance/fresh eyes testing that provides our partners with valuable targeted or non-targeted feedback on their product during the different phases of development.
- Compatibility - Our teams are equipped with a wide range of PC configurations and mobile devices, permitting to assess if the partner product is compatible with the desired hardware and outputs the targeted performance on them.
- Dev QA - We provide on-site support to help the Dev teams in the early stages of their project, as well as to coordinate with the on-site and off-site testing structures throughout the product evolution.
- Localization - We ensure that the localized version of the product is flawless and that the feel of the game is as close as possible to the source-language version.
We test on all the available platforms, from PC & Mobile, to consoles.